January 28, 2010: After researching TEFL courses held in Hungary at the International House, I discovered that one course begins too early (July 5th) meaning I'd have to support myself for two full months before Hungarian school begins; the next one begins too late (August 2nd) meaning I'd miss the CETP orientation. Therefore I decided to get my TEFL certification in Los Angeles. I've signed up for six 9:00 - 6:00 classes starting in March.
Meanwhile I talked with Mary at CETP this morning and learned that the school she had in mind for me is more of a possibility since the Americans teaching there now have decided not to extend their teaching one more year. Mary is negotiating with the school to see if they would need a teacher to replace one of these teachers next year.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment