Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011: London Day 3 - Picadilly, Buckingham

June 20, 2011: I followed Bernie into London where he works as an acupuncture doctor for a fitness center. He works there two days a week and on two other days, he's the acupuncturist for a football team. Since his day doesn't start until the afternoon, we had a chance to stroll to many sites in the area. Here are pictures of what I saw:
Picadilly Circus - Eros statue in center

Pub

Carnaby Street


Academy of the Arts - back side



Royal Academy - 1836
Pub
Ritz Hotel
I left Bernie to begin his work day and walked to Buckingham Palace.
Horses approaching Buckingham Palace
Fountain in front of Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace
Fountain in front of Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace
Fountain in front of Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace
Fountain in front of Buckingham Palace
On the way back, I went to another statue and past a very fancy food store: Fortnum & Mason.
Fortnum & Mason Food Store

Frrederick Duke of York
Afterwards, I returned to Bernie's office to say goodbye and it was off to the airport to return to Budapest. What a great trip to see old friends again and see some great sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment